РУС / ENG
Furnace for open induction melting “PPI-0,45”
Open induction melting furnace “PPI-0,45” is made for melting steel, cast iron, non-ferrous alloys in the tamped crucible with subsequent filling of the molds or flasks. This furnace provides shaped castings.
Advantages of the model
- High reliability of the plant during operation.
- Application of controlled hydraulic system of melting furnace rotation allows to produce spillage of the required volume of metal portions.
- Availability of necessary locks provide greater reliability of operation when deviations in the work setting of the plant.
- Measuring the temperature of the melt provide by immersed thermocouple, process registration - by auto-recording device.
- Inductors resource increased up to 4000 hours.
- Smooth power regulation on the melting inductor.
- Plant has increased resistance to external influences.